The healthcare providers of Internal Medicine Practices treat adult patients 18 years and older. We are specially trained to solve diagnostic problems, manage long-term illnesses, and help patients with multiple, complex chronic conditions.
Based on your medical condition, we will treat you, and if needed, will give you referral to the appropriate specialist. Our services include the following:
- Yearly physical exams and wellness visits
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic medical illnesses including
- thyroid diseases
- gastrointestinal diseases
- depression and anxiety
- Women's Health - Pap smear
- Dexa scan - Bone density Test
- Echocardiogram, Ultrasound
- Minor skin procedures
- Injections - B12, Testosterone
- Surgical clearance, Preoperative evaluation
- Ears lavage
- Pulmonary Function Test - PFT
The physicians and staff of Internal Medicine Practices are pleased to provide a list of educational websites that provide additional information for patients.