Connie R. Williams, ARNP-BC, MSN, BSN
Connie Williams earned her Associate of Science in Nursing from Lake-Sumter Community College in Leesburg, Florida, and her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from University of Phoenix. She then received a Master of Science in Adult Health Nurse Practitioner from South University in Savannah, Georgia.
Connie has worked as a Registered Nurse at Waterman Hospital and Leesburg Regional Medical Center. She has worked in various skilled nursing facilities in her capacity as unit manager and assistant director of nursing. She joined Internal Medicine Practices in 2015 and provides care for diagnosing and treating medical illness and manage chronic disease. She also provides Women's Health Care.
Connie believes that every single life matters, so she ensures that every day she handles her job with great careful attention.
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse: American Nurses Credentialing Center Certification
- Master of Science in Adult Health Nurse Practitioner: South University, Savannah, Georgia
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing: University of Phoenix, Phoenix, Arizona
- Associate Degree in Nursing: Lake-Sumter Community College, Leesburg, Florida
Professional Organizations & Affiliations
- Member: American Nurses Association (ANA)
- Member: Florida Association of Nurse Practitioners